Monday, May 09, 2005

Malaria and Tornadoes

Are not two things often thought of as being an issue for Europeans, but in Romania this weekend there were tornadoes, and the nationwide flooding has raised fears of a malaria outbreak (along with such minor problems as cholera and hepatitis)

It's pretty terrifying. Here's a link to the story, but I have a suspicion that it won't remain at this URL for long, so when it moves I'll try and relocate it and link to the more permanent version.

Edited a couple of days later: Yes, as I suspected, that article has now vanished and been replaced with a fascinating story about Prince Charles being here on holiday. I won't bore you with the details but it seems that Prince Charles is here on holiday. The archives are only updated for a week ago, so the article about the floods, tornadoes, malaria, hepatitis, etc is in some kind of limbo betweenb being not new news and not old enough news yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This info was so interesting. I'm glad to visiting this page it
was so informative.
I think this topic is very different and should be more pages like this,Your comment says a lot of truth, it's very actually, and I'd like to invited you to visit my page:10/325- Vicoprofen - Lortab- Tylenol #3- Ativan All Major Medications are available right here at: http://www.crdrx.com