Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Gratuitous Plug

Regular readers need look no further. (I know I say that quite often in my endearing/irritating* self-deprecating way, but this time I really mean it. *Delete as appropriate)

This post is an merely attempt to use this blog's relatively high google profile, to mention that if anyone wants to come to Romania to learn to teach English, or take a one-month intensive training course in English language teaching, something like the CELTA, but actually the SIT TESOL Certificate, and to do that course in Transylvania with a highly qualified trainer, then I might suggest the following website.

This has been a public service announcement with entirely self-serving goals. I thank you for your time.

2 comments:

AlieMalie said...

oooh. tempting. i had an offer to teach english in poland and just couldn't bring myself to go. but romania now, this could be interesting.

:)
cheers!
AlieMalie

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Do you remember me anymore?